Only followers of this user (@carlacoelho) can see their posts

Digital Warrior Patriot Trump 2020 Prolife Pro Military

In response ana coelho to her Publication

Brad Pitt was married to Jolie for many years. Prior to these years she was married to B B Thorton and during this time there is a video of her wearing a necklace with the pendant being a vile of blood. Brad Pitt might not have chosen to get involved with it for the long term but I would have to wonder if he did not dabble in the adrenachrome for a while.... I even wonder if the Brad Pitt you speak of isn't just an actual clone to protect his image.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response ana coelho to her Publication

I think they ALL know it's happening, as many are either gone
or wearing ankle monitors...

Even the commercial for the Golden Globes made a joke that
it might be The Last Awards Show!

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

I hope so. I never watched the Golden Globes. At one point I realized tgey were propping up entertainers. i guess when Entertainment Tonight or whatever it was came out. if i want to watch actors and actresses i would watch a movie. Other than that i can really careless what they wear, where they ate, who they date, etc. 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

(1) Show this thread