๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซGood RISing Beautiful Ones! Sending So Much Love To My Beloved And Fearless Digital Warriors On This Auspicious Day.๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—

๐Ÿ’ซDid you know that just one of the many DS's EVIL plans for us was to infuse their black magic upon us through language and the SPELL~ing of our words?

๐Ÿ’ซAnd that when we say "good morning" to each other each day as we rise, that what we are actually saying is that we are wishing and intending a day full of MOURN~ing and sorrow upon each other?

๐Ÿ’ซWhen the TRUTH is, we are given the God given gift of RISING to newer and higher levels of conscuousness and healing each and every single day!!!

๐Ÿ’ซAND that the POWER to break FREE from their EVIL "spell" has always been there for us each day... and this POWER has always~ always been ours.... anytime we CHOOSE to RISE!

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซ

Only people mentioned by @WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply

๐Ÿ”ฅโšก๏ธTruth Finder/Frequency Anchor/Word Wizard/Lion Heart/Light Bearer/144K๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ—

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

Blessings๐ŸŒฑโ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒป

Seeker... Looking For Truth๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™โœจ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™Œ

In response The Real One to his Publication

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

(1) Show this thread

Kicked OFF Twatter & FarceBook, Patriot living for Christ in light & love on the Caribbean in beautiful Panama ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฆ VRBO host 1516148 ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ’ฆ

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

R I S E & S H I N E โœจ CREATIONโฃ๏ธ

Seeker... Looking For Truth๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™โœจ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™Œ

In response Shirley Covert to her Publication

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œโค๏ธ

(1) Show this thread