This meme was sent to me by a dear friend. I was telling him about my difficulties trying to educate/awaken close family members to the truth about the virus vaccine. It is a sobering profound message.

This is a good time to reflect on the compassion we will need to have for these same family members and friends. Imagine their shame and remorse when they realize that we were not 'crazy' after all - far from it. WE were informed while they chose to remain ignorant.

Only people mentioned by @TheWiseOwl in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication

I've spent the last 21 years unlearning the previous 38 years of indoctrination. Just imagine the shock coming for those that have not done the work. It will be like a knock upside the head. They will need our compassion and love. 🙏❤️

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

This is a good one dear wise owl but the deceptions of the world are so great to dictate fear amongst those still asleep

I'm a Wife, Mother of 3 and Grandmother of 6 plus 1 Sweet Angel in Heaven, Stepmother of 2 and Step Grandmother of 5.They are My Life's Jo

Same situation with family here in the State of Florida! So very sad, some just refuse to listen, some just don't care, now with the Vaccine some recieved the Evil Tracker. Praying they will be safe!