Only people mentioned by @Awake_Elf in this post can reply

God bless America. God bless President Trump. God bless all of his legal teams. Navy vet ssbm 600, 611. 9yrs usaf reserves, desert storm vet

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

get them back. duh.

@runnertuckie on all social media. Strong in my convictions. Servant of god. Husband. Business owner.I travel all over the southeast often

I have looked into all data and i have determined that people don't accidently commit crimes against humanity.

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

that is NOT an accident 🤬

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

This was no accident!

[knowingly]

Q follower since March 2020 Twitter reject from uk WWG1WGA God save our planet 🌏

under this womans watch no doubt !

it occurs to me that for them to admit tjis..children must have been freed from sex slavery..and questioned on how they got there

accidentel my ass

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

THAT WAS NOT "ACCIDENTAL " !

"SELLING" anything, especially CHILDREN is not an accident. F*CK YOU! ROT IN HELL you MFs -- each and every one of you that are involved in ANY way shape or form!

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

Let's "accidentally" draw and quarter you and put your head on a post for all to see.

There's a demon in those eyes. Evil