Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

https://www.movieguide.org/news-articles/kurt-russell-defends-his-conservative-statement.html

The phony fact checkers are calling it false - NOT!

"A self-proclaimed libertarian, Russell recalled when he was young and decided, “Why don’t I go back and see what the Founding Fathers were all about, and see how that stacked up. Well, I found them, and I found libertarianism. They were pretty radical guys.” Before moving onto other subjects, Russell told the Daily Beast, “I believe in limited Constitutional government, free market capitalism, reach for the brass ring. There’s this place where you can go do that and don’t step on anybody’s toes and still try to reach for the brass ring.

Kurt Russell isn’t the only politically incorrect actor in Hollywood. Kelsey Grammar, Vince Vaughn, Patricia Heaton, Gary Sinise, and Jon Voight have all faced backlash for controversial comments in favor of conservative values."

God Bless Him! So glad to hear he is a patriot too!

Disney's last words were, "Kurt Rusell". Just saying...

Why isn't Kurt Russell running for office somewhere?

CITIZENS ARREST!!!

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

🤫 I heard a rumor that's what military tribunals are for.