I am utterly shocked at how many of you are throwing in the towel.
We have ALL known we were working with unverified, half-baked intel from shills, trolls, paytriots and, sometimes, just overeager Patriots.
TAKE TODAY TO FUCKEN WALLOW.
Then evaluate WHAT YOU SEE and KNOW TO BE TRUE INDEPENDENT OF Q
We have FOUND EACH OTHER
WE HAVE ALREADY WON
There is still a COUNTRY TO SAVE
So half our ranks are just picking up their marbles and going home?
REALLY?!
Well, fuck that
NEVER
EVER
QUIT
Adapt
THINK
Overfuckingcome
THEY EXPECT US TO QUIT
But we don't
Ever
#NCSWIC
Because WE'R

Only people mentioned by @Fiercekitty in this post can reply

Man of God, Father, Patriot, USMC and Army vet • #WWG1WGA • #SavOurChildren • #MAGA • #Trump2020 🙏🏻🇺🇸🐸

In response Kate Taylor to her Publication

Preach!! we need more spirit like that!!!! HELL YEAH!! I'm motivated! WWG1WGA!!!!

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

God Bless our MAGA patriots us but why r they panicking? Anons r holding the line watching the plan 🎬 play out n real time now. Patriots need to understand that It had to be this way. We were told this many times. President Trump left office peacefully. They can’t say that he didn't. The military was then forced 2 take action to uphold their constitutional oaths. B/H/P committed treason & violated constitution. My guess-They will be arrested or 25th amendment-awaiting trial. That leaves 👀 CG, FEMA (Domestic), Space force (security blanket) to hold down the Castle until Restored Republic.

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Something had better happen very very quickly. If not, then there will be a lot of disappointed patriots and broken hearts. As for the 25th, it will only remove Biden, but it will not remove Harris and even if she is removed, that then leaves Pelosi to be acting President.

(1) Show this thread

Refugee of Twit and Parl. Christian patriot who weeps for her country.

Brings Thomas Payne to mind don't it.
"These are the times that try men's souls; the summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.

Man of God, Father, Patriot, USMC and Army vet • #WWG1WGA • #SavOurChildren • #MAGA • #Trump2020 🙏🏻🇺🇸🐸

In response Angie Twotoo to her Publication

Common Sense

(1) Show this thread

The day is not done yet. I saw 17 flags behind the president when he left. He said they were gonna be back 'in some form', and told us 'see you soon'. The miltairy is everywhere, Eric Trump's post of this morning referred to q-drop 514 which says: 'The storm' and: 'The great awakening'. Donald Jr and his sister were making a fun the-best-is-yet-to-come-video yesterday... More than enough reasons to keep the faith.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

holding the line

Trump is my President! Ready for the New America! WWG1WGA

This has been the best year of my entire life! I woke up! I found fellow Patriots and lovers of freedom and truth all over this world! I fell in love with my country at such a degree it makes me weep! I love Trump and Q and every single one of you! Keep the Faith- Hold the Line- what has been birthed- will never die!

WWG1WGA twatter got me again, was "Pooky Steve"

and you are right, that's how we got here, everyone stops fighting

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

Never!! not until its over
The Best is Yet to Come

Agree wholeheartedly 🙏🏼