Astrologer / Son of Man / God's Right Hand/ #GreatAwakening #QAnon #WWG1WGA

In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication

Why someone would take a black/white picture of this ???? We are in 2021... all smartphone cameras have colors... It looks like another misinformation..

Astrologer / Son of Man / God's Right Hand/ #GreatAwakening #QAnon #WWG1WGA

In response Cristescu Mihai to his Publication

There could be any number of reasons. What I do know is that these children are very sensitive to light. To get a good color picture you would need a proper amount of good lighting. In the beginning of the rescue operations the rescuers mistakenly brought the kids out into the daylight and they died instantly. Good B&W photos can be taken with minimal lighting, so I think this may be the reason why.

In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication

Now I found this... still can't figure out where this picture coming from...

Good find. They've been rescuing children from Deep Underground Military Bases for over the last for years that I know of. According to the last pic, this child was rescued from someplace underground in Austrailia. It looks like an underdeveloped fetus that never shaped into the way a child should look. More like an overgrown fetus. This is really sad. I hope we can fix this.

In response Cristescu Mihai to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DennisOfVenice in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from _d3nn @n0n, click on at the bottom under it