Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Small business owner, we own a roofing company in Alberta, Canada. Huge Trump Supporter. Long distance runner. Never wear a mask!

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Nothing will happen. A rah rah speech, that is all. I watched Sidney Powell on Steel Truth (Ann Vandersteel) the other night and she stated that the left has again infiltrated the military. Could be a ruse, but we have been waiting long time? Scott McKay said recently that the military is under control of the outgoing POTUS for 60 days, so....20 March?? Either way, I do not expect much today, so we will continue to watch Fake Bidan make a fool of himself. Still more to do behind the scene me thinks.

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

This was written awhile ago. Still waiting. So many saying "it's" coming. Have been saying it for years now. Time to walk the talk.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

This is not the first time this has been posted. this was posted a month ago as well. Nothing has happened. HOWEVER, as we are approaching March 3 & 4 anything is possible. I am done with dates. They come and they do. All you can do is make sure you are prepared with 2 weeks of stuff to get you through.

imo its looong past due, pull the bandaid off already!!! The Mirror response 11.3 being 3.11 noted above seems most likely n I sincerely hope we do not have to wait that long. Putin has Announced NWO is toasted where is the Alliance?! n yes I know Putin n Trump are working together. Praying for alot more than a Party 1st Term Accolade Speech today. We KNOW he is still President Trump n I'm not even American....Reality Show preferred to Movie at this point....send the Text, possess the TV Radio Computer...release Giant Voice n Make our Day!!!

tweet from where?

Christian, America first, husband, father, Army Veteran, Truth seeking patriot

my fully charged phone shut off while reading this im sure its just a coincidence 😏

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

The mirror to 11 3 would be 3.11. If Trump drops some bombs tomorrow it seems like a reasonable time frame to escalate to that, if it is actually time. Something tells me its going to be quite a bit longer, though i hope not.

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

Hmm, I heard tha before, literally the same thing, month or two ago. we will see. We will pray. We do NEEd this because those that are not awake now will never listen to family friends or any oosts anywhere, they WILL not. Military evidence is the only way.

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

I really need spell check help here LOL

(1) Show this thread

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Hi Jim I was going to go to my mothers Sunday, 15 minutes away.Because of my searches,my signal in my apartment is crap. Do you know if I go will I be able to get home ??? Now at 2:16 am I have to go the park becauase someone let a domestic rabbit go in the park and i need to try to rescue it realizing I wont be able to in the following days.I will check my notifications. Thanks