3D = Non Believers - They say:
I don't believe that!
I understand all i need too!
You guys are on the Crazy Train!
I don't want to hear anymore!
You're ALL lying and you are nothing more than Conspiracy Theorists!
AFTER they call you every name they can think of!

4D = In Limbo - They say:
I REALLY WANT to believe!
I'll believe it when I see it!
THAT'S a bit "out there" for me to believe!
Im trying to understand!
Show me proof!
Resource?
I REALLY hope thats true!

5D = Patriots - They say:
God is in Control!
Hold the Line!
Trump Won!
WWG1WGA
BREATHE
WE GOT THIS!
GOD WINS!

6D = Q and Q+
SEE YOU SOON
WE GOT IT ALL!! โค๏ธ

Only people mentioned by @JenAnn in this post can reply

In response JenAnn I Am to her Publication

The Tao of JenAnn ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

God Lovinโ€™ Texas Lovinโ€™ Trump Lovinโ€™ Girl! GOD BLESS THE USA โค๏ธ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Awww, I love that!! Very honored ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป Thank you โค๏ธ

(1) Show this thread

Brilliant and beautiful, JenAnn. I used a copy of it to end my blog today! So wonderful and TRUE! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ”ฅ

https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2021/02/juan-osavin-disclosing-children-and.html

God Lovinโ€™ Texas Lovinโ€™ Trump Lovinโ€™ Girl! GOD BLESS THE USA โค๏ธ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Love it!!! Thank you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

i keep bouncing between 4 & 5. I'm in 4 right now dropped down from a short stint up in 5. we'll see what happens lol

Excellent! Thank you!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

No reservation.. Im all in!

๐Ÿ•ŠAKA Sherry Mac๐Ÿ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWW๐Ÿ’งSOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW๐Ÿ’ง

some living in what i call the No D

Its spot on!

I LQVE this โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ