Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

luvvvv it β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έexcept it connects to winred when u clik donate ?

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

I'm going to wait. Remember there's supposed to be a platform of his own coming in March. Plus Don Jr has his own website so I'll wait.

(1) Show this thread

Awesome sauce 😎

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

Can you help me understand the stage and why it has this symbol? I'm confused. I saw a comment on facebook and I don't know what is going on with the symbolism here.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

[Act of 1871] --> 19th President.

Truth in reality will always get my vote, support and prayers....
Thank you for the link! πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™
*copied

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has been wondering where to send money!

You dont even want to know what I told the GOP when they called for more money from Nana!

It started out something like "you must be fookin kidding after selling out my President"

It only got worse from there!
Bet ya Nana was not the only one!
Bet ya the GOP hasnt gotten jack shit in donations since they screwed DA BOSS!

Artist, wife, mom, Patriot, farmer..ready for the new world..#WWG1WGA,#Godwins, #Trump 2021..πŸΏπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•Š

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

they called looking for donations..I said how dare you..you didnt support our president Trump..go bother the Biden voters..I'm changing my party to whatever Trump's party is..πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ₯°πŸ’₯

(1) Show this thread

send me my fucking covid check and I'll give 10% to the big guy

In response John Anon to his Publication
(1) Show this thread