Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Fam,

Post your best memes and articles related to the awfulness of the Covid vaccine below.

Thanks!

Only people mentioned by @ladypolymath in this post can reply

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Lady Polymath to her Publication

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Nasty!

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Majority of 1918 "Spanish Flu" deaths was NOT Flu
BUT
"Bacterial Pneumonia"
FROM WEARING MASKS!!!!!!

SELF INDUCED...
SELF INFLICTED...
BACTERIAL PNEUMONIA!!!

Only followers of this user (@TrumpPatriot226) can see their posts

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

And that my folks is why our children are getting sick and what they are breathing 8 hours a day! Give me 5 min alone with Jon Bel Edwards. Just 5 or let me spit on him in his cell at Gitmo. But I swear I have love in my heart! πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ˜‰πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸΌ