Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

Twin Towers

In response True Patriot to his Publication

Pappy Bush lived too long, and his pretend funeral was too good for him. I hope he is shamed for all to see when the truth comes out.

I've always wondered out of curiosity what will happen to the children like (Chelsea Clinton, Bush twins & others) when the truth comes out about their parents & relatives. Or are they involved in it up to a certain point. Maybe they'll go into hiding.🤔 Inquiring minds want to know.

In response Jane Doe to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MrsC in this post can reply

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

My guess they are in on it. It is a family thing.

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God 🙏 Family 👨‍👩‍👦 Country 🇺🇸 Freedom 🟥 WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

I'm really curious about the little children.. like crusty tiegan and John legend, Nikki Hilton... the older they get, i assume, the more involved and are on board with it.

Christian Granny, Pro life, Pro 2A..Patriot

I wondered the same. Prince Harry was another child. Maybe the grandparents have him?

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

This show is good! 👊