I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

is this a countdown? Im not good at decoding

In response Momma Jen to her Publication

Be careful who you follow I noticed you had a pantry up from John John? Whoever this person is believes in the heliocentric theory not geocentric God Truth! this person further believes in aliens and NASA! So...?

I believe in aliens and I post truth is you dont believe in it thats fine. But some people do. I dont judge people in how they believe.

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @holdtheline1111 in this post can reply

In response Momma Jen to her Publication

I do! Go see James Perloffs explanation, you can look it up on DuckDuckGo, ALIENS are DEMONS!" SINCE I know the truth biblically in scientifically I accept nothing less! so if you want to believe in aliens because you think they're cute or they're a good science fiction story fine, HOWEVER NOTHING ABOUT ALIENS PORTRAYED YOU THROUGH MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS TRUE! NASA'S PROJECT BLUE BEAM.

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

i dont believe in them because they are cute. I did not research from MSM and i dont know who jon jon is. what is a pantry? im confused

(1) Show this thread