Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

❤️✝️✝️❤️Yes He does!!

🙏😇

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

the words i needed to hear from God right now❤️

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

God Bless you Patriot 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Amen

In response Anthony Wendling to his Publication

🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

Mine too! All praise and glory to our mighty God! ❤️🙏❤️🙏

In response Blondie Brute to her Publication

AMEN . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Always He does!!!

In response Dianne Star to her Publication

AMEN . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread