Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

California. Lightworker. Heaven on earth as God intended. β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Dark to light! Bring it! Let's finish this and manifest the higheat possible timeline. Sending love to all of humanity.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Cyndi Love & Light to her Publication

Like this???? That would be cool. PEACE

(1) Show this thread

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

Definitely not ready to repeat. Luv Ya' πŸ™πŸ’•

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Paul Bruton to his Publication

πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

(1) Show this thread

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

aye aye captain! vector thrust injectors online warp vortex generator primed....

In response james wafer to his Publication

Hello

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am ready to change the planet from dark to light if that's what you mean?

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Yes please.

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

I dont know what Im ready for...but Im ready!

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

It's a time of no return.

(1) Show this thread