I am seriously confused and would love to have input. On one hand, we have Trump with operation WarpSpeed and the subsequent vaccine. On the other hand, we have all this info concerning the danger of the vaccine. It cannot be both ways. Is the vaccine safe and all the ones warning against it are liars? I do know the Mrna is not a vaccine as we know it.

Only people mentioned by @HerpnutPat in this post can reply

In response Pat Christianson to her Publication

Before the vaccines were released I heard it would not be a vaccine but something to help reverse the effects of chemtrails and chemicals added to our food. Ive heard lots of things happening to people in other countries but not in the US until recently. Biden and Harris said they had to "start from scratch" with the vaccine. I know we were supposed to send vaccines to other countries but I don't know if we did yet, or if it was the Trump vaccine or the new "from scratch" ones? To many questions and not enough answers. I never planned on getting it and still won't, but I think this Mnra technology is not what Trump was approving.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

What did Trump do when Cuomo sent all the Covid Positive patients back into nursing homes? He sent a ship where patients could be housed. Trump decided not to act like a Dictator and allowed Cuomo to make the mistake but Trump did not prevent it. Could the same happen with the mRNA shot?

The fact that Trump actually supported the mRNA shot makes me question the fact that it is harmful too. Hopefully if it is there is a way to reverse the effects.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Thanks for responding. There is so much stuff swirling about. I will say, for me, no way.

(1) Show this thread

Researching truth since 2014. Here for the Great Awakening, #Pro1A, #Pro2A, #WomenForTrump, #TRUMPSARA, #DrainTheSwamp

My research on this and other vaccines lead me to believe that they are NOT safe. I'm struggling to understand why Trump would promote it.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response QGirl INPatriot to her Publication

I appreciate your comment. I am really struggling with this. Knowing about what happened to cats (they died after the disease challenge from what is called ADE) when a corona true vaccine was in testing and then the Mrna thing caused me to not trust this non-avaccine.

(1) Show this thread