Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

you know, this would be a good flyer to hand out & post on local bulletin boards. I'm a walking red pill & even I was shook up reading it. people have got to get it together fast & this is the type of weapon, truth, frog soldiers can arm ourselves with. I'd go so far to suggest one of the anons who sells things can make armbands with Pepe on them for us to wear in public. we might be blown away to see how large our army really is!

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

i know! what's wrong with this picture?
there is a group of of Denmark I learned about recently that is willing to come to the US & help us organize.
they've worked with Robert Kennedy Jr. i would like to contact him & see how we get them over here

yes, we MUST remember the businesses who bought into the bullshit narrative & shunned us.
we MUST remember that Bed, Bath & Beyond pulled Mike Lindell from the shelves denying us the right to purchase his product & spit in the eye of every Trump supporter.

They buy almost all their products from overseas. American First is not in there vocabulary.
Profits are falling, shares have tanked & they are closing stores. I've shopped there for years but I'll be happy to hasten their demise.

Absolutely! when i was a little girl my mom wouldn't buy things made in China. but the market has been saturated now for decades. I check labels on clothing & turn items over to check. I'm in a fued right now with Amazon for an item I want to return that is from the CCP & they want Me to pay for postage & they'll reimburse me.
I told them NO fkg way, the item description says FREE Returns! not just policy but the actual item itself.
they contacted the seller for me & they offered to refund Half & I can keep the item.
again, no. i want All of my money back & they can have the item & burn it.
i wonder if there is a class action lawsuit we can make against Amazon for all the crap people got stuck with because they didn't want to pay shipping to China & didn't know that Amazon would pay you back if you sent in a claim?
aside from that it's false advertising.
I'm not backing down. I'm fighting this all the way.

Hello. I might be able to guide you.

I assume this was a merchant fulfilled order, not FBA. Sellers are required to provide an address in the US for returns. Did they provide an address in the US to ship the return?

Only people mentioned by @MiddleWorks in this post can reply

In response Middle Works to his Publication

also the item Specifically says free returns, does not say it's fulfilled by China & the link for the seller does not indicate that anywhere either

In response Middle Works to his Publication

Nope. an the Amazon rep argued with me. i saved the entire conversation to a Word doc

Hello. If you provide the details I might be able to help.

(1) Show this thread