https://youtu.be/yculOOEtbP8

Okay, maybe Im way off base here, and these are weird times anyhow, but this seems very much out of character. Has anyone actually heard Ted Cruz evangelize and yell enough to gravel his voice out? Is this a double or a new outspoken Cruz?

Only people mentioned by @AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Definitely a double. Photos credit to Ghost Ezra on Telegram

Researching truth since 2014. Here for the Great Awakening, #Pro1A, #Pro2A, #WomenForTrump, #TRUMPSARA, #DrainTheSwamp

In response Darcy Bachand to her Publication

He looks like he's heavier and sporting a mullet in the video. The pics do look different, but if you analyze the nose, it looks the same.

God, Country, Patriot. Raising my beautiful granddaughter. Praying for our New Republic. WWG1 WGA

In response Darcy Bachand to her Publication

NOT Cruz. Different nose and forehead, smaller mouth, shorter neck

(2) Show this thread

Texas Patriot honoring and respecting the Republic of the USA 🇺🇸 Defender of 1A and 2A rights! DJT is my President ♥️🐸 KAG

At this point, anything is possible

Born awake. All American Gal. God, country, family, dogs. Not afraid of storms!

Who knows anything for sure now.

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Elizabeth Ferguson to her Publication

I am not Ted Cruz. If you are not Ted Cruz, then we might know that much I guess. If this reality thing keeps going, Babylon Bee won't have anything left to be satirical with.

(1) Show this thread

woah lol. It does not look like Ted Cruz.

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Glory Dawn to his Publication

I might even understand the facial hair, but not the length in the back of his neckline. This just seems way off to me. He is normally not cracking jokes and self-promoting.

(1) Show this thread

I thought he looked CGI so I ran it through a scanner. Flagged as "suspicious" by one.

MAGA since the gold escalator, Q since 10/28/17, exposing occult for > 2 decades. Truth sets us free. Learn to let go at nolabelsnolies.com.

I just saw a photo comparison from someone who was pretty sure its a double.