I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I'm going dark for a while. I'm done with the "elite" anons. Their love of fame and followers has blinded them from what Q and President Trump saId it was about....It's always been about the Children, not about you and your supposed smarts....It's the kids...It's our future....do the dig.

Peace out...

#SaveOurChildren#StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking#SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate#PedoIsland
#PedoGate#PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip#PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking#thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids

What about the rst of us Anons who have worked so hard for over 4 years, not trying to gain a following or get noticed, but wanting to spread the truth everywhere. You discount us by keaving.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Nope, Your the REAL folks.... I'm going dark to pray for you and the rest of us "non-elites" Got some bad news for you, God says your ALL HIS FAVORITES... I simply need time to heal. When I talk about my trials, I get enraged....God reminds me Vengence is His....I simply need to love my wife and children. Than my issues are resolved.

Thank u for your knowledge u have shared, a lot of us would not had learn from the high elite, don't have time for us but u did, take care of yourself and famuly and God Bless and keep you and yours safe!

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

I wil add you to my special prayer list for weary digital soldiers. I pray for this list everybday at 1pm CST. ❤️

(4) Show this thread