I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I'm going dark for a while. I'm done with the "elite" anons. Their love of fame and followers has blinded them from what Q and President Trump saId it was about....It's always been about the Children, not about you and your supposed smarts....It's the kids...It's our future....do the dig.

Peace out...

#SaveOurChildren#StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking#SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate#PedoIsland
#PedoGate#PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip#PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking#thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

You need rest, Brother.

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

🙏🏻❤️#savethechildrenworldwide

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Deeann Sec to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Through CST, AK & FN, and Vibrational Acupuncture, I facilitate others (2 & 4 legged) on their healing journeys. WWG1WGA

Seems to me, you're a Prevailer. You have overcome great tribulations and built a life. You didn't just survive. You prevailed. There is a difference, 🙏.

In response Tanya Drayton to her Publication

God has helped me thrive. You are 100% correct.

(1) Show this thread

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

I must have felt your presence. I will stop what I'm currently doing to answer the call. Just need to know where and when.

In response Rick Baron to his Publication

It's simple...Pray for the children and thier rescuers...

(1) Show this thread