Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

i told a couple of ladies at the hair salon that Biden didn't look like Biden, as I was sure they hadn't contemplated such a thought and wanted to see what they'd say. I asked what they thought. They said he looks like he had some botox treatments.

I say, that's NOT Biden. I've been saying that for months.

This is one of few sites that helps me not feel like I'm nuts. This world we are living in is upside down and split. It's a psych journey and long....

I have had some strange epiphanies along the way. Many months back, I felt compelled to tell people "The truth is coming" ...and I felt something horrible about "the children". I have never been like that....didn't understand why I was having these thoughts and feelings. It was too intense for words. ...like I was receiving a message in my soul.

I'm nobody. Never did social media before 2020...started when I was desperate for news and truth after I stopped watching TV.

There's no going back for me. This world is fille

Aussie Mum who wants Humanity to live in Peace ,Love and Freedom that God intended.Lets bring down this Cabal Debt, Enslavement System.

In response Joanne Dangerfield to her Publication

Definitely not Biden,you cant change ear lobes..We're not nuts we're critical thinkers who can see beyond the veil.

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

In response Joanne Dangerfield to her Publication

Amen. Your instincts are right. Always follow them. Don't get discouraged. We all are. But it's going to be ok. Don't give up the fight.❤️😘

(4) Show this thread

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

AWESOME

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

I wish i knew how to change those signs 😂

It is a really good time to be alive, chosen ones- made possible by our God guided warriors 😇 Love wins. God wins 🇺🇸🌎🕊

O M G ! That is FANTASTIC!!! 😂😂😂 Love whoever did that! 👍🏻

Speaking Truth. Even if no one I know wants to hear it :)

Love it! They need to do this worldwide!!!