This grey haired man God showed me days ago at work, God is tired of him he is over his head in wrongs and God has judged him, God showed me lying dead on his left side , there are layers of arkness with him , and his heart will fail him. God is not satisfied with him and God will make his heart the receptionist of judgement. Such as it was was used so disgustingly and its odor reached the heavens, and he has lost hid head by it that God can not see what he created but what was substituted after God created him. I cannot see my son i see abomination, the silver chord is cut there is no head for God to recognize there, and its actions act against the will i have in many whom i am saving from the same filth. do i chose such an abomination or those i am saving? I will choose my witness on every occaision, not the wicked whove become unrecognizable to me

Only people mentioned by @VernonNielsen in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from vernon nielsen, click on at the bottom under it