Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

I want you to slowly read this and tell me what is wrong about it. What doesn't make sense? Ask yourself the 8 or so questions this is begging you to and then let me know what you think they are. This is not as simple of a message as it seems, not by far.

Well, I've mulled over this one a few times. But I'll just throw out a couple thoughts to start...
Point one is that I can't even identify for sure what groups are referred to by [D] [D]&[F]. Demons, freemasons, and democrats? lol
I think it's likely foreign and domestic, but it's wrong to think it's Dems only. There are many power-hungry players on the Rep side, and not just the obvious Lincoln Project neocon types.

The other thing that's bothering me is about an insurgency... which is generally an uprising AGAINST the government BY the people (usually stirred by a rival faction or an outside enemy. Goodness knows USA has fomented insurgencies all over the world in the past).

So am I to interpret this as of now or as during Trump's term?

Does all assets deployed mean by the insurgents or by the counterinsurgents? So many damn arrows in that quiver. Have [THEY] expended all yet? (I don't think so. yet.)

I do tend to look at Q as a counterinsurgency movement... FW

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MicheleJeanne in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michele Jeanne, click on at the bottom under it