Only people mentioned by @elaineshtein in this post can reply

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

How to find me online: https://www.flowcode.com/page/cheeseslave

In response California American to his Publication

Whoa.

(1) Show this thread

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

Chongqing - Home of the Three Gorges Dam Museum

"There is a large model of the entire dam project, ...There are also films shown about the bombing of Chongqing during WWII by Japanese planes"

"The museum was completed in 2005. It was meant to be a place to deposit artifacts saved from important historical sites submerged by the artificial lake behind the 3 Gorges Dam. Hundreds of archeological sites were submerged, and many objects were discovered and moved to the museum by various teams of scientists and archeologists."

Sounds crazy...bombed in WWII ? Submerged ? Could they have
been hiding something?

There are 5 Q posts with QING highlighted. All about Chongqing. Hyatt Regency. 8 players and tariff reductions mentioned.

Qing means please in Chinese.

3 Gorges Dam is at risk.

Under the dam are DUMBs, Bitcoin mining, MKUltra experiments, etc.

Could it meaning Queue ing?

Maybe it is precursor to something.

(1) Show this thread

Hmm...just a quick dig - and I think I can help you with that.
OMGoodness - 3 Gorges Dam Museum - Coincidence ???

Chongqing is a sprawling municipality at the confluence of the Yangtze and Jialing rivers in southwestern China. In the city center, the large, domed Great Hall of the People complex stands above pedestrianized People's Square. On the other side of the square, the Three Gorges Museum features artifacts from the construction of the Three Gorges Dam as well as ancient art. - Wikipedia

oh wow! and with that, bitcoin tanks!! Eyes on Tuesday👀

(1) Show this thread

Just switched to Qing...
Qing & Red-Pilling the masses!!