Trump and Dan in Texas. No networks are covering it besides Newsmax.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of “Lady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

OANN DID!

I'm Not Living in the U.S.A. Republic, see you soon. Rev. 5:5

sir because many of them (networks) will go down in parallel with the activation of the EOs, that's why none of them are there? maybe who knows

MAGA mom, WWG1WGA, recreational shooting sports, photographer, Reiki Master & RN. Looking to the light and a higher dimension.

RightNewsBroadcasting also carried it.

MAGA mom, WWG1WGA, recreational shooting sports, photographer, Reiki Master & RN. Looking to the light and a higher dimension.

RightNewsBroadcasting also carried it.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

White house & RBSN covered it too on YT. Twas commy. and calmy, but not commie. phew.

I watched on OAN. They also did an encore presentation about an hour ago.

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

That's where i watched it. I had a bookmark where it was supposed to be on you tube, got to listen to the Battle Hymn for 30 minutes then started looking around at 210. I am so ashamed of how the country is treating our POTUS. And all of US as well!

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

That's where i watched it. I had a bookmark where it was supposed to be on you tube, got to listen to the Battle Hymn for 30 minutes then started looking around at 210. I am so ashamed of how the country is treating our POTUS. And all of US as well!

it's litty

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

I watched it in RSB
https://youtu.be/c_WNI43s3ds

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

ON rsb stupid auto correct

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

ON rsb stupid auto correct

(3) Show this thread

NV Patriot; Wife; Mom of 4 Humans, 14 Chickens, 5 Dogs, 5 Cats. 3 Mini-Goats & 2 Horses; G-Mom of 3; Jesus is Lord! 🇺🇸🦅🇮🇱WWG1WGA!!

😎RSBN did

NV Patriot; Wife; Mom of 4 Humans, 14 Chickens, 5 Dogs, 5 Cats. 3 Mini-Goats & 2 Horses; G-Mom of 3; Jesus is Lord! 🇺🇸🦅🇮🇱WWG1WGA!!

😎RSBN did

Only followers of this user (@Gramma52Lovey) can see their posts

OAN

3:01 [13] > 4 > 1111
15:01 > 7
11+7 = 18 = R

TDTNN =72 27 > 9 > 333 > 45 POTUS

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

OAN did brodcast it! At the same time on fox was ACTING FBI.... looking for Capital Crashers! OMG.. LETS TAKE THESE CLOWNS OUT.. THE GIG IS UP! Hey DOJ, FBI, CIA, MSM,.. .. Qwe are coming for all of you!!

#CIAFBIDOJDIDIT

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication

There were over 700,000 people watching at 3:00 on a Tuesday on the channel I was on. Did you see the guy with the 17 FOOTBALL JERSEY. I have to keep my spirits up.

(1) Show this thread

Watched live on RSBN with 807k people

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Watched it live on Utube

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

Power thru the People 👊🏻😎💥
#Trump4Ever 🙏🏻

Patriot and Fighter for all good. Love our President, Q, the Team and my Country. Trust the Plan. Stand till the end! God wins!

RSBN and George News

Patriot and Fighter for all good. Love our President, Q, the Team and my Country. Trust the Plan. Stand till the end! God wins!

RSBN and George News

RSBN and George News

RSBN and George News

RSBN and George News

RSBN and George News

RSBN and George News

RSBN and George News

RSBN and George News

RSBN and George News