why is a stratotanker waiting on af1 , for a trip to florida . now both ahve vanished from tracking

Only people mentioned by @sobergrandpa in this post can reply

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠πŸ”₯β™ˆβœ Almost Time πŸ•° Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...πŸ˜βœ¨πŸŽ‡βœ¨

motorcade just showed him headed to mara largo, he was waving and thumbs uping the crowd.

Only followers of this user (@Ashley17) can see their posts

AF1 just arrive in Palm BeachπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Is he going to fake his death so the military have a plausible reason to impose martial law without being accused of doing a coup?

Wife, Mom #WWG1WGA. John 3:16 , #God Wins #Q. #MAGA Proud to be a fellow digital soldier. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump and Q πŸ’•πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’•

Jason, Thank you for showing me this information. I wouldn't understand how to find it. πŸ’•πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’•πŸΈπŸΈ

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

Been a lot of strange activity up there between yesterday and today

Where is the tracking coming from??

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

I did notice that as well......

Oh crap, lol I hope things are going down soon! Only 1 hour and 45 minutes to go until innauguration...crazy

its definetly going to be very interesting to see what comes of this today! i have no clue what to expect. i hear joe wont even be there for it... i know what i want to happen. i know what needs to happen. i know how this ends. i just dont know how we get to that end!

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

Yep. Watched AF1 disppear right in front of my eyes. Over the water at the ~GA/FL line.

In response Godly Man to his Publication

the band too lol

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

opsec........

Refugee of Twit and Parl. Christian patriot who weeps for her country.

Look HERE. Not THERE.

Fear of The Lord is The Beginning of Wisdom.

🧐