Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

FACTS AMEN❣️🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

AMEN!!

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Amen

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

Amen❤️🙏🏼

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call unto Me and I will answer you; and show you great & mighty things, which you know not.

🙏Amen and Amen♥️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Chris Illich to her Publication

Amen!!! God Bless Us All. 🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

amen, amen, amen!

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

AMEN!! ✝️🕊️ God, Please, Continue to Bless Us All, All-Ways, as YOU do. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Radiographer for jet engines.

amen

In response Jim Russ to his Publication

❤️🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread

praise be to Jesus!

In response Kathy Terrell to her Publication

❤️🙏✝️🕊️

(1) Show this thread