This is an exciting day! Let God and the Patriots do their thing. Don’t worry about what happens at 12 pm. Watch what happens after that. Many of you have been very patient through this and feel like giving up. Don’t! This is is when God does His best work. He hears our prayers and cries and will answer them. “If God be for us who can be against us.” LET’S GO!! Let’s walk in faith today. You will remember this week forever in how God did some amazing things through the Patriots. BE READY!
CJ TRUTH

Only people mentioned by @ANQNIZ_17_Z in this post can reply

Jer29:11-13 I know the plans I have for U declares the Lord plans 4 prosperity & not disaster to give you a future & a hope... God Wins 🙏🏻

In response ANQNIZ _17 - Z to his Publication

Amen! No weapon formed agaist us shall proper! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸💪

I’m a child of God and know the BEST is yet to come! 🙏🏻 Wife* Mommy* Patriot. President Donald J. Trump will ALWAYS be my President! 🇺🇸

Agreed! Our God is an awesome God....but this movie is giving me heartburn too 🙏🏻😬

🍊🍊🍊MAGA KAG Trump Won! 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸 I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! 💕

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

Very true, GOD hears many cries this morning. He will not forsake us.