Hello, darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping

And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence

Only people mentioned by @MoonShadow_80 in this post can reply

I know how the story ends, God Won! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I stand w/President Trump πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Save The Children πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #FightBack πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Love Wins πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ No DMs πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Moon Shadow to his Publication

Loved the original & this version did not disappoint. Bravo. Silence kills Love. We have to keep communicating & really listening, especially now. President Trump speaks tomorrow at CPAC, I'll be listening. The Best Is Yet To Come πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… Thanks for sharing Patriot. God Wins πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

#wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins im a patriot from the land chosen by the true order of templars

In response Jo Anne Baran to her Publication

dont askme why i post it but i need to ...... full moon and my soul is bursting with joy ....#wwg1wga

(1) Show this thread

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response Moon Shadow to his Publication

I now believe this was written about the children--many who knew have tried to tell us--see Creed Children, Don't stop dancing--it's all there IMHO

#wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins im a patriot from the land chosen by the true order of templars

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

there are alot of hurt in this world and most people fight how they can and music is the most prolific message than can cross countries, seas and reach the stars .... and our hearts

(1) Show this thread