I’ve always been proud to be from Boston, Massachusetts! We become title town USA for the Four major professional sports, back when sports actually meant something in society!
This year has been a bit of a challenge!
The Positive, and shiny bright side is we are still the home of the Kennedy’s! #returntocamelot https://youtu.be/zykf4UwdmTw
#TheNewRepublic
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

I support freedom, the constitution and DJT. I do not tolerate trolls. My name on Twitter was OneTruePatriot.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

I'm in Western Mass, and yes, things are still more than a little challenging in our state.

Massachusetts is ripe to be attacked.

At least 98% of people are fully asleep, and most no clue about the pat years events... for instance, most sheepaziods here have no idea that BLM and Antifa rioted in Portland for over 100 days straight along with other riots throughout the world.

HUMA, led by a former crowned prince of Saudi Arabia whois top 10 richest persons alive, are located here in Boston/Cambridge/Brighton/Norwood.

We are at war currently, and attacks on U.S. soil are inevitable before this war is over... Massachusetts and Las Vegas look to me like that most obvious spots to encounter an attack. Be vigilant, be safe.

#GODSPEED

I support freedom, the constitution and DJT. I do not tolerate trolls. My name on Twitter was OneTruePatriot.

In response OneWay Patriot to his Publication

I'm in Western Mass. Nice to connect with another person in our state. I totally agree with what you said.

In response OneWay Patriot to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

😠Obviously, BLM doesn't mean they care about black people they are just the arm of the Democratic Party ready to do their dirty work for a paycheck, these people are sick.💩💀💩

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

In response Carol WWG1WGA to her Publication

Thats what happens when y allow illegal aliens and protect globalist war criminals they dumb down your schools and finance your cancel culture agenda

(1) Show this thread