DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

Scammer.......just beware........these ppl have been called out on other platforms for peddling gold and silver PLATED coins, saying they are the only "approved" coin from.........

Conservative, I stand for my flag, kneel for the cross. Trump's the President! God Wins! Love, light & prayers frenz!

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

I've learned here and GAB both that these accounts are best blocked immediatly! However, when I statrted calling them out, reposting, reporting, THEN blocking, the problem corrected itself rather quickly!

yes.....I did this one last week, then the acct deleted itself, and came back as this one

In response GiverOf LightnLove to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @StarRavyn in this post can reply

Conservative, I stand for my flag, kneel for the cross. Trump's the President! God Wins! Love, light & prayers frenz!

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

Yep, it took a bit, but after a couple weeks they faded away, it seemed like it was only a few individuals. Not to bright either, when you come back with the same acount name, only you keep adding numbers!