To find out the ending, you must go to the beginning.

We have more than we know.

#GodWins

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Time to walk the talk.

pas vu ces images en france 🙄

Amen! We all heard that speech in 2017...but NOW hearing this again....gives it an ALL NEW MEANING!
🇺🇸❤️🤍💙🇺🇸

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

And the main take away for Nana is:
Trump didnt say he is taking the country for his power, nor for the Republicans, HE SAID HE IS GIVING THIS COUNTRY BACK TO THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA!

THAT MEANS NO MORE GOVT AUTO PILOT!
EVERYONE HAS TO STEP THE FOOK UP AND PARTICIPATE!

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

AMEN!!

(1) Show this thread

A Patriot looking for others who share the Love for Our Country, Our Constitutional Rights and Stand Beside Our President...Donald J. Trump.

Everyone needs this "nudge" from Neo ☝🏼...I know I did. 🇺🇸🔥🇺🇸

CHILLS!! 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

God Wins! God ALWAYS Wins. Pray and declare. What you declare will come to be. God has got this.

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

I GOT IT Two presidencies running Simultaneous, 45 and 19. or the USA inc and the 1776 constitution one.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Love this! ❤️
Goosebumps!!!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

I remember! Love this video!!!

I love and support President Donald Trump. Soon I´ll start posting my decodes again. In this together. https://t.me/AchaiaGematriaDecodes

Love it! Goosebumps all over the body. Thank you for the amazing video!

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

💗 Thank you! GREAT summation!#wwg1wga#MAGA

Do you have this in a youtube link for 'others' outside of anonup to see it?

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

❤️

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

🙌

True Texas Patriot Holding the Light and the Line. Twit Refugee

i love this :) makes me cry with pride and grstitude