Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

i would like your honest opinion on this. this is one of the first messages i saw on FB this morning from a teacher friend ....

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

I am a public school teacher and I can tell you that virtue signaling is at an all time high and COVID shaming is a thing and anyone that questions this is the enemy. We actually had a teacher take her computer (with her online class) to the vaccination place so the kids could see the process of her getting the shot! When parents complained she came to a few of us asking what she did wrong? My answer: "Do you take them on a virtual fieldtrip to the gynechologist too?" When we asked why she thought this was ok she said "I wanted the kids to see that I was doing it for them." The response she got from a few of us was "so we aren't taking it because we don't think it's safe, does that make us bad people?"

She yelled at us "IT IS SAFE" and left.
They believe what they want and I can give all the data and info showing an opposite viewpoint - but they don't want to read it.

all you can do is try. one of my best friends is a public school teacher (she didnt post the message) and she is at the point of quitting or retiring from teaching if it becomes mandatory. she is in a red state. i feel for you.

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AuntRo in this post can reply

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

I am at that same point - red state also. But I feel God put me here and in this profession for a reason. Some of us have to stay in the game to question decisions and watch what's going on.

We are the ones they don't like, the difficult ones...and we are definatly in the minority.

Tell your friend she is definatly not alone...

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

thank you... i will pass your message on. she will smile .. i support you. your doing a great jon!!!! the kids you come in contact with are lucky.

(1) Show this thread