Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Grateful Patriot, proud grandmother, seeker of the Truth!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Love how is son introducedd him as the first America First Secretary of State!

He gave a very good motivational speech...but I have to say, the "next 4 years" part has me genuinely concerned because if that is what we will have to do, if we will have to ride this out for 4 more years of having to endure an illegitimate government and continue waiting, then there is going to be a mass exodus after March 4th. We've already lost a great deal of people in this movement. Yes, they are awake, but in all honesty, people are starting to feel played. I just hope that it doesn't turn out that way.

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Mathy Granna to her Publication

I thought the exact same thing. The beginning was positive but reiterated what we already knew about how great things were under Trump. 🤔 Hope I'm missing something.

(1) Show this thread

So good! Thanks for sharing!

👍Mike Pompeo just "HIT IT OUT OF THE PARK" with his speech at CPAC2021 in Orlando Florida today.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

So good. Can't wait to hear from the boss tomorrow!