I've decided today the Gloves are OFF!! I am sick to death with the fear driven vitriol the sheep are spewing. We Are Conspiracy Theorists!! We Are selfish because we're putting them and their families at risk by not adhering to the idiotic rules they spout and refuse the vaccines!!! Well today no more... They are uneducated, lazy mocking birds who are so fearful you can almost smell the yellow streak down their back. I've been nice I've been patient, I am far from selfish, so from this day onwards if I see anyone pushing the vaccine or vaccine passports for travel purposes to me or mine they better know their facts!!! I am not listening to this shit any more. They will NEVER WAKE UP. Their too far gone!!

Only people mentioned by @WeeJake in this post can reply

In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication

It's very unclear/vague what you're saying, could you please clarify?
J/K

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

I have a burr under my saddle soncerning bluebird. It 's not that my account is the most inmportant thing in life, it's that I hate hypocrisy and manipulation by these holier than though nasty ones. The very definition of suspension is temporary and yet, it appears permanent. Because they Can. I want it so they Can't!

....its heading and already there in some spots to the point that we are basically murderer's because we wont get vax etc!....quite frankly iv had enough of em...they used to bemuse me and now i just hate them lol....

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I agree!!! im sooo sick of them all!!! these ignoramous idiots (no more patience left) all need to be slapped silly upside the head !! ENOUGH !! we have to fight for ourselves and their freedom too and its outrageous !! like Donna summer says "ENOUGH is ENOUGH!!! sheeptards wake the F up !!!