πŸ’”πŸ™πŸ’”πŸ™ We all have to make a choice to whether or not we play a role in these crimes against humanity... that power has always been ours all along.β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Only people mentioned by @WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

I know I would ponder that all the time, why didn't they take to arms to fight back? part of me thought it was their religion that did not allow them to do that, but then I think back to the Bible, and Moses, Joshua fought back to protect the people so they could cross the Red Sea. Were they so gullable not to believe the horror stories? It is just amazing how so many here are sheep and will follow who ever promises them something alittle better, for instance 2000 dollar stimulus checks if you vote for me. Per Bidan.

Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication

πŸ’”πŸ˜ͺβ€οΈπŸ™It's absolutely heartbreaking... and so so sad. they willbe needing us to hold a deepl space of compassiona and love for them more than ever very sonn.β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

Makes me want to scream WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!! Praying they do...

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

Hitler also put fluoride in the water to make the Jews more docile. Fluoride's effects on the human body are devastating.

In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication

πŸ’”πŸ˜ͺSadly the DS has been poisoning us to dumb us down and numb us into being zombies since the beginning of time... but not for much longer.β€οΈπŸ™

In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication

β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™
THEY HAVE EVERYTHING
NCSWC
WWG1WGA
THE VERY BEST IS YET TO COME!!!

(2) Show this thread

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

staggering

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

An exercise a smart teacher did with her class!

MAGA Staunch Trump supporter. Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA

we had that patch made special for you. this train ride will take you some place special too.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

Nailed it. Covid was a trap and so many walked right into it.

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

πŸ’”πŸ˜ͺ So so horrifying and heartbreaking... wait until the day they find out the pure evil they supportred and when they realize they fought against the very one who came to save us from their demonic plans. They will be needing us AND our compassion and love more then ever. πŸ’”πŸ˜ͺ πŸ™β€οΈ

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

You are very right. However, I still have issues with wanting to help them as they make fun of me, challenge me even when I have evidence to show them, they shun me as a friend or family member. I know it is the right thing to do and that is why I say a prayer each night asking GOD to help me swallow my "I told you so, attitude" and with compassion show them once again the truth. It will be difficult, but I know it is the correct path.....to help them understand.

(1) Show this thread