Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

I Drive and I Know things...

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

He was the director of the CIA at this point in his carreer.

DJT is still President! Constitutional Patriot, Back Blue & Military, Dog Lover, History Nerd. Pray for DJT like your life depends on it.

What a coincidence! Murderer!

MAGA Staunch Trump supporter. Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA

he was there. he was a jesuit. skull and bones. their oath is stronger than any other. JFK was against the Vatican. he knew what they were doing. nwo is their end goal. taking over jeruselum. bush ran Reagan when he was VP. he was in Dallas and ensured assassination. why else did he send a note to Hoover? why did he suddenly leave the hospital after they confirmed death? why did Jr name his mag George? after the man who killed his father? yep.

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

Satan becomes a supreme monarch of the mind when seated on the throne of human ambition. ~James Lendall Basford (1845–1915), Sparks from the Philosopher's Stone, 1882

My father always said that creep was involved in JFK's assassination. When Bush said he could not recall where he was when he heard of the assassination, my Dad said:"Who does not know where he was when JFK was murdered? He is a LIAR."
Saw that picture years ago. Still have it on my computer.