For me, this included family members. Oh... and I also have the blood of Africa running in my veins (from slavery). Oh... and the blood of Native Americans, leading back to the Trail of Tears. My ancestors were both slaves (of many kinds) and slave owners. I have relatives that fought for the Union and the Confederacy. I have ancestors who came across on the Arbella in 1630. I am related to President Monroe. My point? Your ancestry is a map of your past, NOT your present condition.

Only people mentioned by @EPJonesAuthor in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response EPJones Author to her Publication

Indeed, but let's not forget, the very word "slave" is derived from "Slav". The cabal of the day, the Romans used Slavs as slaves and perverted the name "Slava" which in serbian/slavic means "glory", again derived from "s(a)-lav", which means "with lion". Interestingly lavina in Serbian means avalanche - in reverse "lav" is "val" which means "wave". All of this seems to point to the image of a lion taking down its prey like a wave.
Slava is celebrated every year amongst Serbs. It is the ritual glorification of one's family's patron saint, celebrating (the circle of) life.

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

In response The Serbian Phoenix to his Publication

TY!!! ♡♡♡

(1) Show this thread

Just a 60 something yr old waiting on Trump to finish this . For God and Country. And a Med Bed . What a time to be alive !

I am into family history . Genealogy . My family too are a mixture of ethnicitys . Some of us have done our DNA because we have brick walls to overcome . I get side tracked by all the stories I find while researching . You are 100% correct !The Irish were inslaved , The Native Americans were also inslaved by the Europeans .

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

😭 So Heartbreaking! Precious innocent children deserved to be Loved. God JUDGED the wicked involved in this. CALAMITY came upon them.

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

OMG! I NEVER NEW BUT IT IS AS WELL THAT I DO NOT KNOW MY OWN CONTRY'S REAL HISTORY(ROMANIA) AS WE WENT TO SCHOOL DURING COMMUNIST ERA OR "THE GOLDEN ERA" AS CEAUSESCU USED TO CALL IT... WE ESCAPED COMMUNISM IN1986, AND NOW, HERE WE ARE WITH THE CABAL WANTING TO MUZZLED US UP, WHICH I TOTALLY REFUSE, AND TO INJECT US WITH A POISONOUS mRNA DNA MODIFIER SO CALLED "VACCINE"... NEVER!

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

😭