Only people mentioned by @PatriotAtLarge in this post can reply

In response Patriot At LARGE to his Publication

I AM READY

Yes, let's finally do it. Been ready since a long time.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I've been ready for a long time

If it's true, it needs to be revealed - it's past time imo
People keep saying it will shock people, there will be riots - I thought the military & patriots were in control?

And sometimes it takes a shock to finally jolt people into realization & they will be at different stages - it even happened to me & I've been open to more possibilities than a lot of people

But it took that jolt to really bring some things home to me & make me dig even more into some related things
Is it comfortable? No. But necessary, so break out the EBS & let's get going so people & this world can start healing

Patriot from Indiana via Chicago, Strong willed Mother of 3 and Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA

Born Ready, lets do it

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Digital Warrior Patriot Trump 2020 Prolife Pro Military

We have been ready forever!!!!!

Patriot, MAGA, Jesus Is King, Family First, 2A, making common sense common again, looking forward to justice being served. I FBAP.

Please soon, before more carnage is done.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

its true??? so many emotions...

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

You know how many times weve heard this now. im praying but not holding my breath. he didnt sound like he was in ant hurry to return.

(1) Show this thread