I guess I have autism, which I was never officially diagnosed with but it seems like that's what Q has been hinting at, I'm probably not the only one either, it would explain why I am weird, it might be because of DTaP or Tdap vaccines I got when I was younger💁‍♂️ I think DJT tweeted about that kind of thing happening, sorry about that Q and everyone, I am trying to keep myself together as best I can but people like me are kind of like Frankenstein's monsters and the doctors are pedophiles and vaccine manufacturers, they created me and I guess I am kind of trying to help stop them from doing it to other people/kids

Only people mentioned by @notsteverogers42017 in this post can reply

In response Steve Rogers to his Publication

I have wondered if I was born out of a wave of like proto-indigo children, and the bad vaccine people knew a bunch of new mutant humans were going to be coming up that couldn't be so easily controlled and purposely stunted them with their vaccines, so that their progression as humans would come out all weird instead of naturally. Stunt and control the kids above ground, enslave and torture others underground. Bad beyond words