N.E.S.A.R.A.

This military take down of the Federal Reserve was done in order to remove the last vestiges of the old D/eep State SWIFT system

Tues. 23 Feb. the QFS switch was turned on and liquidity released to Zurich platforms.

On Wed. 24 Feb. at 4:30 am EST Quantum Financial System funds were released. At 10 am EST that day they shut down the Federal Reserve System and didn’t allow any more bank wires to go through the old SWIFT System. By 6pm EST the QFS had been absorbed by the new US Treasury, the fiat US Dollar had crashed and the new gold/ asset-backed US Treasury Note had been activated– the Cabal and old Central Banking System had been completely cut off from using We the People taxpayer dollars.

On Thurs. 25 Feb. at 2am EST the QFS trading platform containing 23 global currencies, activated. The total activation of the QFS System occurred by 4 pm EST that day.

NESARA would kick off between Mon. 1 March and Wed. 15 March.

https://anonup.com/thread/2091299

Only people mentioned by @mybalconygarden in this post can reply

Sooo, did it happen in the first half of March?

Each day it is necessary that we feed our bodies with food to nourish ourselves. It is also important that we feed the mind and spirit too.

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

I'm a fired up patriot, veteran, mother and wife who's passionate about our country's destiny our children's. Valuable!!!!

Exciting! freeing us up cancelling lives of debt. Jubileee here we come

The Quantum Financial System website which was switched on for institutional settlements in Sept 2020 for banks, is centralized. The wbsite was created under Trump and is still under Central Bank control from the looks of it. This recent action will be for the public's transactions. As much as I wish this was Nesara, that is a different thing from the QFS. the website has been up a while. I'm keeping my hopes up though!!!

In response Wendy Doster to her Publication

Hmm. nevermind! I can't find the website anymore. Odd. it had a video explaining it and now is no where to be found. QFS search results seem to only indicate decentralized. so sorry.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

the most ironic thing about all this is we got to see it in real time. internet goes down on tuesday night.. didnt panic. and i was expecting some wired funds from customers and didnt recieve the funds until late friday afternoon when they should have been received earlier. didnt panic and call the customer for collection .. once your paying attention its ok

Clearly I do not know what I do not know, but what I do know, I do know. And regardless of what I do or do not know, I do know I like this. Let's hope you know what I do not know, so that we can all know what you know.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication

😂😁😂😁

(3) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

Do we still have to file taxes ?

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

I scheduled my appointment for early April. Here's hoping I don't need to keep it.

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

There is supposed to be a big announcement on April 6th. The timing would be right. Just making a guess with nothing to back it up..lol

(2) Show this thread