Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

LA Native, Lives in Colorado, Trump Patriot, Wife, Mother, Love My God and Country.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I know some say he is here with us. If that is true, what a wonderful surprise for all the world!

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ In it TOGETHER!

Yassssss πŸ™ŒπŸ» I like the way you think! πŸ˜‰

you’re not kidding! wa-la! boomπŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚

it's still too soon...still need DECLASS

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

id love to see john denver sitting on a stage dark to light singing "Here comes the Sun (son) and jfk comes in john john moment

OH YEAH

β€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Love our POTUS❀️ WWG1WGA

πŸ₯°

Ultimate Cool!

God Bless the USA! Home is wherever patriots are.

'Eye of the Tiger' playing as he walks out...

Father, husband, child of God, animal lover, Patriot of the US. #WWG1WGA NOTHING can stop what is coming!

Would be cool, but I personally feel like that golden Trump is a false flag waiting to happen. They're trying to make it look like we worship Trump, but if they really knew what it mean to support him, they would know we follow God only.

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

I thought it was a cake pop too.

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

Well, I think my anonmates know how I feel about a good Trojan Horse in the midst of a storm.

LOVE THIS IDEA!!!!

Meanwhile, worldwide MSM response...

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

KAREN: TRUMP DOESNT WORK THAT WAY GOOD IDEA BUT NOT HAPPENING

Mom, Patriot, Christian, abstract artist and truth seeker. Love my country and I love our POTUS. CA Native... CALIFORNIA is RED!!

NoW THAT would be amazing. πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯