Pompeo today 1:30 est for Cpac. Trump tomorrow at 3:40 est. Don't miss them both.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

How about a post about all the doorknob murders/suicides?

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Žโค๏ธNatureโค๏ธ

He said we have to put up with this crap for 4 years. My heart sank........ I can not! He dashed my hopes......

In response Little jo59 to her Publication

Remember, there must be misinformation and we cannot let them know our battle plan and dates. Right now I feel like everyone is hopeful something will habben tomorrow during President Trump's speech, but in actuality, i believe most of us anons, who felt we knew what would probably happen and when, will be just as surprised when something does happen as the sheep.#wwg1wga

(1) Show this thread

i watched Pompeo, his speech was good BUT I may have to high of expectations because i thought it was the smae ole same ole shit. NO DIRECT TRUTH SPEAKING. The left will not wake up listening to COMMS and i am bored listening to it too

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

There is an Army of Passionate Patriots marching right beside#TeamTrump! We are committted to helping them finish what JFK started!#MikePompeo We Hear You Loud and Clear! There will be 100,000's of#Grinders and#PipeHitters that will make you and your Mama proud!

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

I looked into getting tickets for CPAC, but then I saw that masks were required... No. Just no.

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

Thanks for having our back. PIPE HITTERS UNITE.

"Freedom Loving American Patriot" Jesus is King,Husband,Dad,Gun Owner, Trump is my President WWG1WGA. Q.

Will be watching both with baited breath.
๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ
I bought more popcorn for this weekend
RIP. America Inc!

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Link for live coverage of CPAC:
https://youtu.be/MJ9cjtGXTLQ

Love you Patriots! Great weekend!

Does anybody know what station is carrying it?

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

Link for live coverage of CPAC:
https://youtu.be/MJ9cjtGXTLQ

Love you Patriots! Great weekend!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

Right Side Broadcasting on its YouTube channel also carrying - unedited; no "real time" editing or interruptions; and has posted each speaker's segment on its channel - same = full, unedited.

(4) Show this thread

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘