Only people mentioned by @ARTLeDOUX in this post can reply

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Art Ledoux to his Publication

Thats a statement.

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

Time for a do over or Jesus return!!

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

I'm ready for all the new and great information that has been withheld from us to be revealed. We have a lot of reading and studying to do to relearn how our world should have been. This time our education will be one of wonder delighting in all the wonders of the world that GOD provided to us but unfortunately very selfish, greedy individuals withheld it so that only THEY could benefit.

I'm looking forward to my turn at a med bed to take away the pains of aging and to feel youthful again. The found children, soldiers and those crippled from injuries are ahead of me but I'll wait patiently for my turn. I'll be like a giddy child when that turn does come around knowing I'll be made youthful again. What a wonderful vision!

"It's Better To Walk Alone, Than With A Crowd Going In The Wrong Direction" ~ Diane Grant

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

I completely agree with you. I'm ready to learn all the truths. We must keep our focus ahead (out the windshield) and not continuously look in the rear view mirror. Exciting times we are in and so much knowledge to gain.
I will patiently await my turn in the med bed as well. I'm looking forward to having hair...been a "hairless wonder" since I was 5 years old...I turned 45 in January! 🙂

(1) Show this thread

My bloody profile pic is not me and In my mind depicts me winning a battle with a cig. God is my truth.

sooooo fucking perfect right now

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

History is merely gossip. But scandal is gossip made tedious by morality. ~Oscar Wilde

It's really sad isnt it? We have been lied to all of our lives. My neighbor tried to debunk something I said today. He said I have been knowing this all of my life. I said yes, but you were fed it by MSM and TV. It is just so hard to believe anything anymore😏