Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

https://judgejordy.bandcamp.com/track/tell-me-wheres-my-stolen-children

https://anonup.com/thread/2212566 please check this out@Ghostezra think you will love this link & info, PRESIDENT TRUMP THE BEST PRESIDENT THAT THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOW,, THE PERFECT PRESIDENT.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

IS......... DJT BACK AS # 19

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

IS......... DJT BACK AS # 19

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Yes it is

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

and Coming it is!

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

Let's pray for those in harms way:
PRAYER TO REMOVE DEMONIC HARASSMENT from the Q Army

I worship and honor my heavenly Father, the Lord Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit.

I ask You, Lord Jesus, to assign Your holy angels to protect me from any strategies of darkness designed to oppose this prayer for freedom.

In the name of my Lord Jesus Christ and by the power of His blood, I affirm my authority over all wicked spirits assigned to control me and hinder my life and witness for Christ. I now command all lingering wicked spirits to cease their work and be bound in the presence of the Lord Jesus Christ. I also bind all wicked spirits assigned to rebuild evicted strongholds. They may not do that! I command all those spirits assigned against me to remain whole spirits. I forbid any dividing, restructuring, or multiplying of wicked spirits working against me.

All powers of darkness having assignment against me must hear and obey Him who is their Creator and Conqueror. I affirm

Realtor, Barnhart Realty Group, Publisher/ Round Town News, Patriot, Strong Christian and Proud Mom, loves animals!!

Thank you Ghost Ezra!!!

WWG1WGA! 😉🌴🙏 Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

🙏🌴🇺🇸 In Jesus name, Amen!

TRUE..BELIEVE IT! 🤗🙏🔥😇💖

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

... on Sunday🤣

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Amen!
The best president ever ❤️

YAY!!!!

❣️Native American Heartland PATRIQT USA💙⚔️🛡LightWorker🌈💫For God👑 & Country🇺🇸 WWG1WGA💚🐸NCSWIC #SaveOurChildren

So excited to hear 45 tomaro!! Scavino Jr did say this weekend will be "EPIC!" 👀😍🍿🍿🔥🍿🔥💯🙏❣️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸