I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

happy rising patriots read a post here about the meaning of words been looking into it a bit. although looking at every original definition would be a daunting task. lets just start with the first. thank you We Are AllOne. lets just learn as much. as we can so we are not chanting their matras. man i love you guys. WWG1WGA. I THINK ILL START WITH LOVE.

Patriot Father here to learn and add to the conversation. Love & Beauty to all!!!

In response Carla Williams to her Publication

If you want to learn the true root word meanings and all the symbolism's representations, listen to Jordan Maxwell. He is boring in presentation but his content is deep and covers all the things we are all seeing come to light now. His videos are older and may be hard to find.

thank you so much brother. an excellent recommendation. i used to listen many years ago. but i did not know then what i know now. a good listen indeed.

In response Joseph Garrett to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Missunderstoodcw in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carla Williams, click on at the bottom under it