Look Q ~ I zinged David French the clown, I know nothing I do is good enough to garner your respect but I don't know what else to try except shaming the criminals who for some reason are allowed to continue filling the world with their nonsense unabated. Who let's internet weirdos talk to their spouse like that? Only clowns like David French

In response Steve Rogers to his Publication

I am pretty sure that when people can't answer for things like this on twitter it means they are somehow connected to the human trafficking, that's why I did it

I know I must seem like I complain a lot, but seriously Q, if you were me, would you trust you right now? I don't know how much longer I have anyway so I have to do what I can with what I have left

It's like getting tricked into a game you had no interest in playing, but it seems like the score is basically tied and any effort you make instead of choosing to be non-contributing could help sway the score in favor of the group of people who are definitely not the worst of the competing teams, so for me I am going to keep helping Q because there's no other choice if Q already controls everything, and I'm definitely not going to help the team with players like David French who can't even reply when confronted

Only people mentioned by @notsteverogers42017 in this post can reply

I have been posting for twitter for almost a year now, and I was foolishly thinking that when I showed up to contribute to the Q stuff that things would be all wrapped up way b4 now, the media and cabalists have stolen another whole year of my life/time, amongst other things

If there weren't actually underground children that got saved then it was all a waste, if not then I will be ok with putting that time in to do something positive

(1) Show this thread