Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

I sing this song EVERY where I go. My grand kids picked it up and are singing it also!!!! I LOVE IT !!!!!My national anthem 😉

(1) Show this thread

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Everything is Connected. Be the light. Be the change.

oh crap. im not home and im going to miss it. hope there is a way to watch this later.

In response USA DAR to his Publication

I'm sure you'll be able to find clips all over here and in Patriots' telegram accounts. 🤜💥🤛

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Fighter for Freedom WVA Country Gal Christian Married Proud Pet Parent of Rescues WWG1WGA ATW (all the way)

Watching it. You go get em. In Jesus Name.