#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

Dreamer of serenity, with finesse in self-sufficiency, architecture, classic wooden yachts, sailing, skiing and reflecting inward bound.

In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication

This was a pivotal moment in my life like many others.
Not a day goes by where I don’t think about the justice that must be served to bring closure and peace to the families that continue to suffer.

Christian Conservative, rebellious when necessary. Love God, family, & country.

In response Mark Stoneweapon to his Publication

I thought I had my closure. Mom died last July at 98 years. I walked the dog by the hospital this morning and the thought we weren't with her was heavy on my heart this a.m. The family waved to her from the parking lot (all 20+ of us) the night before she died. Little did we know that night it was our final good-bye. Their hoax (whoever they were) was evil and it continues!

Justice is coming.
"Right now, a second Nuremberg tribunal that is in preparation, with a class action lawsuit being set up under the aegis of thousands of lawyers worldwide behind the American-German lawyer Reiner Fuellmich, who is prosecuting those responsible for the Covid-19 scandal manipulated by the Davos Forum."
https://www.ukcolumn.org/community/forums/topic/reiner-fuellmich-with-other-german-lawyers-class-action/

In response Marla Komoroski to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @stoneweapon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mark Stoneweapon, click on at the bottom under it