Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Love that. It's true.
β€œfor God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.” 2 Timothy 1:7
β€œDo not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.” Romans 12:2
β€œBe still, and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. πŸ’ž Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King πŸ™

changing thoughts to positive using your heart mind will enhance your (aura) energy field and then add in the frequency/vibration - unstoppable. Nothing can stop what is coming
The trifecta πŸ’ž

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈDonald J Trump is STILL the President!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

I go to bed every night with music at 432hz tuning playing beside me! ❀️

❀🌎❀Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

These past 4 years I've taken time out and devoted life to me with no life partner.
I'm now able to see so much clearer now. I meditate often and bring so much awareness to those who couldn't do the same. It truly is a beautiful thing.
You matter. I so definitely owed it to myself. ❀❀❀❀

My Nephew that's getting married Sunday in Orlando has same Birthday as Tesla.

!!! Y3S "The sky is not the limit!" 3